Children are in constant motion. They see, hear and feel the world around them. Small size groups help pupils get individual attention they need. Your child will colour, draw, glue, sing and do bunch of other creative things to get to know the world around him or her. Children will learn basic skills that they need to succeed, will sleep in ergonomic beds, play outside, eat tasty and healthy, on spot prepared meals. Various extra English, music and sports activities by professionals of their field will be provided. Speech therapist sessions twice a week are included in the schedule.
- 380 € per month / 12 months,
- 100 € Registration Fee,
- Cofinancing is available with Mārupe, Ķekava, Babīte and Riga municipalities,
- Food price for 4.30 €/ day (Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack). Food is prepared in school premises by a professional catering company.
Prospective applicants should follow the steps below:
- Interview with the school administration (requested by the school),
- Fill in the application form,
- Sign the contract, pay the registration fee and the first installment to be assured of a place in the school.
- Copy of parents’ passports,
- Copy of Birth certificate,
- Medical report card (026/u),
- Vaccination records,
- 1 photo 3×4,
- Application form for admission.
Contacts to set appointments
+371 28809192; firstname.lastname@example.org