Primary school is the first serious challenge in a child’s life. It requires patience, attention, self-discipline. Child’s curiosity is nearly inexhaustible, that is why supportive and motivating environment is very important during the study process.
Usually classes start at 8:30. We offer extended day groups for 1 – 4 grades in order to help pupils do the homework and prepare for the next day. Extended day groups last till 18:00.
The specific curriculum standards adopted by RIMS are based on the Curriculum Framework of the Latvian Ministry of Education. Languages of Education is Latvian and English.
We offer optional CAMBRIDGE EXAMS for 1 – 6 grades as well.
- 4905 € per year, possible to pay in 9 installments (545 € x 9),
- 100 € Registration Fee,
- Extended day group (for 1 – 4 grades) 70 € /month,
- Food price 4.90 € /day (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack). Food is prepared in school premises by a professional catering company.
- teachers who encourage learning with pleasure,
- spacious classrooms,
- individual approach to student’s potential,
- extended day groups with designated homework time and outdoor activities,
- freshly prepared meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack),
- club activities such as arts, cooking, science, music.
Prospective applicants should follow the steps below:
- Interview with the school administration (requested by the school),
- Fill in the application form,
- Sign the contract, pay the registration fee and the first installment to be assured of a place in the school.
- Report of previous education results (grades from previous school and subjects learned) and translation into English (if the document is in another language than Latvian, Russian, English),
- Copy of parents’ passports,
- Copy of Birth certificate,
- Medical report card (026/u),
- Vaccination records,
- 1 photos 3×4,
- Application form for admission.
Contacts to set appointments:
+371 28809192; email@example.com